Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

dearfoams - Virally and Buzzedly Delightful!




So.. have you heard of dearfoams?
Well I hadn't either before, but they have been advertising everywhere, and after being bombarded with their internet ads, I decided to take a looksie!

and I was quite delighted when I reached their website, clean in look, clear in msg - they are all about slippers and obviously so! with 3 little tasks to take your fancy I played with all of them!
The first was a mini quiz to work out just which slipper are you really? and within the questions there is light humour and reinforcement of slippers - Target marketers would be proud!

Which slipper are you? quiz



Then in the second option, you can register to get into the draw for a slipper a day giveaway - what a great way to use your product in gathering email addresses for potential email marketing, and in a permission marketing form, while not a new concept, I just feel the site presents it ever so eloquently.

Register for a slipper a day giveawayBut my favourite part of the site - was this little slipper fairy! Where you can upload your friends photo or yourself, I used Sheeana's face here, kinf of in an Elf yourself form, where you can pick your wardrobe and which shoe you'd like to be delivered to your friend as a gift! It shows great initiative in linking the real world with the virtual one, and has been executed in a easy to use fun tool.


You should go and have a play with it! Great fun and very effective! Visit: dearfoams


xxx


Sheeana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails